Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ode to Happiness

Colgate_Smile
"If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it." - Andrew A. Rooney

Happiness uplifts me.
Fills my heart, my mind, and my soul.
Gives me the strength I need.
Is a good feeling that enters my mind some days
and takes my sadness away.
Fills my eyes with joy
Makes me excited and thrilled.
Warms my heart and soul.
Gives me a sense of relief.
Can be seen in my eyes.
Happiness's maybe the greatest off all feelings.
It can make you feel all jumpy inside.
A first kiss, first love.
It's all to do with happiness.
But yet happiness never gets thanked.
For every thing it has done for us.
So I'm saying thank you for bringing me Fred, India, Luiza, Luciana, Babi, Matt, and, of course, Mina (btw, I bought her a pendant of the japanese ideogram fuku (not fuck you, you pervy minded), wich means Happiness).
They mean everything to me.
Thank you happiness.

(FUKU)

O sewa ni narimashita, furenzu!
Sonas ort, a cara!
Muito Obrigada, meus amigos!

Edited(07:13): Reminded me somehow of that catchy song Shiny Happy People from R.E.M. and B52's!

"Shiny happy people holding haaaaaaands
Shiny happy people laughing"

weird.

Edited:
DSC00089
Mina with her Fuku pendant and ID tag :)

1 comment:

Luciana said...

Nem precisa dizer o qto vc é especial, não é, muié?
Te adoro demais!!! Obrigada pela homenagem linda :)