Monday, October 30, 2006

Sex and the City


Estou me divertindo lendo quotes do seriado. rere.

Charlotte: So how are you?
Carrie: I'm good. How are you?
Charlotte: Great.
Carrie: I told Aidan about the affair and he broke up with me.
Charlotte: Trey and I never had sex on our honeymoon.
Carrie: You win. So. Should we get more coffee or should we get two guns and kill ourselves?

Miranda: Maybe it's time that I stop being so angry.
Carrie: Yeah, but what would you do with all your free time?

Carrie: Maybe all men are a drug. Sometimes they bring you down and sometimes, like now, they get you so high.

Samantha: Men cheat for the same reason dogs lick their balls: because they can.

Adam: Come on, give me a little BJ, up and down a couple times, you're done, it's easy!
Samantha: Easy? You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'!

Nurse: Do you swallow?
Samantha: Only when surprised.

MrBig: After a while, you just want to be with the one who makes you laugh.

Carrie: Have you?
Mr. Big: Have I what?
Carrie: Ever been in love.
Mr Big: Absofuckinglutely.

Carrie: How did this happen? How did they get the message that the ass is now on the menu?
Miranda: I bet there's one loud-mouthed guy who found some woman who loved it and told everyone 'women LOVE this!'
Carrie: Who is this guy?
Miranda: Who's the woman who loved it?
Samantha: Don't knock it 'till you've tried it!
Carrie: Bingo!

Miranda: Why don't straight men have bodies like this?
Carrie: Because gay men have the possibility of sex at the gym. If straight men had that they'd be working out all the time too.
Samantha: I've had sex at the gym.
Carrie: See? Samantha's doing her part to motivate the masses!

Samantha, about her vibrator: I'm telling you, I went into the kitchen to get it—
Miranda: Wait, why was it in the kitchen?
Samantha: I like to mix it up.

Samantha: I'm a trisexual. I'll try anything once.

Miranda: Orgasm? A major thing in a relationship?
Charlotte: Yeah, but not the only thing. I mean, orgasms don't send you Valentine's day cards and they don't hold your hand in a sad movie.
Carrie: Mine do.

Miranda: I'm trying to change my bed karma. I figure if I can make my bed a place I really want to be, others will feel the same.
Carrie: Aah, the Field of Dreams.
Miranda: Exactly. If you build it, he will come.

Samantha: Let's get something straight. I want no part of that. That turns everything into a big screaming mess. We are work and sex, nothing more. Now, kindly take off those pants and show me your dick.
Richard: I'll show you mine if you show me yours.


wow mama!
Não podia faltar uma foto do Mr. Big, né.
Depois que eu descobri que ele era o detetive do antigo Law & Order babei ainda mais e agora não perco nenhum episódio. Um viva para as reprises de séries caquéticas antigas do Universal Channel!

Hip-hip HORRAAAAAAAY!!

No comments: